CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FINALLY ordered the damn thing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RobArnold

RobArnold

FINALLY ordered the damn thing Empty
PostSubject: FINALLY ordered the damn thing   FINALLY ordered the damn thing Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:58 am

Yes, as all of you are well into it, I'm going to be bringing up the rear. I went into my local game shop on Friday and they didn't have it because there wasn't enough demand to stock it, which surprised me really. So I had a choice of getting it on the weekend whilst in Neath (which I chose not to as I'd want to play it as soon as I got it), or ordering it today, which I've done. This also allows me to ram in as much FIFA 11 (which i bought instead on Friday) as I could before it arrives.

Only downside is my other half is coming down to mine on the 9th and staying till the end of the week, which means no "sport or wrestling on the X Box". So what I can't do before that time will have to wait for about 5 days.

...I really don't deserve my testicles.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY ordered the damn thing   FINALLY ordered the damn thing Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:02 am

RobArnold wrote:

...I really don't deserve my testicles.

Well then donate them to science, you selfish bastard!! Or at least sell them on the black market and make a ton of money. : D
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY ordered the damn thing   FINALLY ordered the damn thing Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:04 am

RobArnold wrote:
I'm going to be bringing up the rear.

Sounds hot!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY ordered the damn thing   FINALLY ordered the damn thing Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:37 am

lonewolfshanehunt wrote:
RobArnold wrote:
I'm going to be bringing up the rear.

Sounds hot!

Ah ha ha. Buttsex.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY ordered the damn thing   FINALLY ordered the damn thing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FINALLY ordered the damn thing
Page 1 of 1