CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out?

Go down 
5 posters

Options are:
1. Shand realises the error of his ways and reconciles with his son. He, Fireball and Novaar agree a truce, if not a friendsehip.
Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? I_vote_lcap0%Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2. Shand realises the error of his ways and he reunites with Novaar, Luke, and Fireball. They form the New Trinity of Midnight
Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? I_vote_lcap0%Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3. Shand is still evil. He gets inside his son's head and convinces him that Novaar's motives aren't genuine. Luke turns heel.
Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? I_vote_lcap33%Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
4. Shand is still evil. He uses Fireball's dislike for Myron to drive a wedge between the New Dawn. Fireball turns heel.
Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? I_vote_lcap17%Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
5. Shand is still evil. He gathers both Fireball and Luke and then destroys Novaar
 0% [ 0 ]
6. Shand uses his associates to pick off the Trinity one by one until his son is left, then offers him the "join me or die" option.
 0% [ 0 ]
7. There's an epic and evil battle between the factions with casualties on both sides but no resolution.
Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? I_vote_lcap50%Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
8. Novaar convinces Shand's associates to leave him. He quits wrestling for good
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? Empty
PostSubject: Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out?   Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:29 am

OK, assuming that the Trinity of the New Dawn is formed and is competing, and that the Reaper returns with or without his associates, how would you resolve the angle?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out?   Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:32 am

Oh, and please put below what you voted for. I voted for option 3.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out?   Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:33 am

I voted 4, because Shand is evil and always has a plan.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out?   Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:15 am

Gotta go with 7. Faction wars are awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out?   Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:14 am

Oh there will be a faction war, regardless.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out?   Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:09 pm

I know, but you used the word "epic" to describe it, and that's like, a magnet to my interest.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out?   Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:00 pm

I've gone number 7. I think given the nature of the past feuds (Shand throwing Novaar off a cage, Novaar cutting a promo next to Shand's dead wife's grave) their can only be on almighty battle between the opposing sides. I think it's gone way beyond anything else.

"For Lord of Souls so loved himself he sacrificed his only Son upon the altar of the false idols of gold. Why have you forsaken me, the Son demanded, why have you left me here. But the Lord of Souls did not listen, his mind closed to the pleas of his child. Fear not, promised The Adversy, a Prince of the New Dawn and black-marked angel. You shall have your revenge, he promised the Son. For after every Midnight comes a New Dawn..."
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out?   Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:26 pm

By the way, if this is truly taking place after Reunion, Rocket's involvement with Shand actually presents a unique idea.

Rocket is still desperately trying to atone for his general attitude over the course of most of his life, and is probably at the stage in his life where he is most vulnerable to being manipulated by anyone, let alone Shand.

If the concept is that Shand justifies manipulating Rocket as something he feels is for the right reasons along with his own, and Rocket is allowing himself to be as such because he thinks it's in the interest of atoning for something, it presents an interesting dynamic.

If Shand for any reason becomes heelish or selfish, it's an interesting way to make Rocket still do things he would have done before. Mike Rocket has never been a good person before, nor actively tried to be, and I'm sure that he's probably emotionally stunted and naive in that regard of what the concept of "making amends" truly is.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out?   Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:48 pm

This all takes place a couple of years in the future. After the final scene at Asterson House when Luke walks out on his father.

So you think Shand could manipulate Rocket by feeding him some line about just wanting his son back, and making him believe his actions in helping him were an act of penitence?

Interesting idea. I'd previously only thought of the Association as a purely business dealing. Shand simply chose Awesome and Rocket because he knew they both had egos that would be prepared to side with him for power.

However, that would make it interesting. Actually, it could even tie in with Rocket's desire to launch the career of his protege. Who better to have on side to open doors for him than someone like Shand?

As for Novaar's motivations. Well Myron likes to cast himself as the white hat in all of this, but Shand might just remind Luke that others trusted Myron and paid for it. He might remind Novaar that he hasn't always been the good guy, and for all his moral high horses, he was standing right alongside David when they committed the most heinous of their crimes. Can Luke really be sure that Novaar's motives are genuine, and that he isn't simply some pawn in a game of revenge that Novaar is playing? Just remember that Myron and David aren't always as different as Myron would like to make out.

False dawns and false prophets.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out?   Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:19 pm

I voted 3, but in a twist I was thinking Luke turn heel but not side with Shand just kind of shoot off on his own thinking "everyone's trying to fuck me over I can't trust anyone" after Shand put the idea in his head, thinking it would make Luke return to his father but rather backfired.

I'm thinking 8 would be the least likely of all the choices! Well, the last bit anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out?   Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:01 pm

That's great. Putting this a few years in the future will give me an open canvas to tell the story of James Maverick during that time.

Whenever I get around to writing it.

Although I may have time now. Seeing as I've JUST been badly physically hurt and I will need a few days of rest staying off my feet and being in bed with my computer here, I might finally have time to write this.

Yes, I know it's grim and surprising that I'm suddenly throwing this in here now, but I just got back from this, and it's a long story. But if I'm going to be mending my inured hip during the next few days, the least I can do is try and write some of this story I said I was going to.

And this thread just got me thinking about it. I like to try and see the positive in something this painful. >_>
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out?   Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:52 pm

Oh, Novaar isn't clean. I used the the Lucifier/Satan reference above for that very reason. And in any war with Shand there would have to be sacrifices...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out?   Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question: How should the Reaper/Luke/Fireball/Novaar angle play out?
Page 1 of 1