CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAW - Slammys and stuff. (Spoilers)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

RAW - Slammys and stuff. (Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: RAW - Slammys and stuff. (Spoilers)   RAW - Slammys and stuff. (Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:16 am

So, the Slammy show this week. Very up and down show I thought. Some bits I really like, others that will go down as infamous Wrestlecrap.

The opening promo spot between Michael Cole and JR was abysmal. An absolute bombscare of a fecking segment. It made Foley's "This is your life" segment from a few weeks ago look like HBK.v.Taker. Ross clearly forgot his lines and didn't have the first clue how to recover, and even Cole couldn't save him. The look on Cole and Hornswoggle's faces as they watched the segment die a death was priceless.

Nice to see the Road Dogg back and looking pretty good. They could do a lot worse than put him on commentary. I noticed his twitter account name was WWEroaddogg, so I'm assuming this wasn't a one-off and he may have signed a contract with them.

Lita back as well. Interesting move considering the anti-WWE statements she has made. Proves that the dollar is mightier than the moral.

The Fatal Fourway was excellent, and both Rhodes and Ziggler continue to shine. Ryder needs to take the US title now so that Dolph can move into the world/WWE title picture again. He deserves it.

And the return of Kane. I like the new mask. Similar to the old one, but with a more pronounced brow ridge, it actually reminds me of the one Taker wore when he broke his orbital bone. Not as keen on the new gear TBH, though I do like that he's wearing a shirt again. He appears to have dropped some weight as well.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: RAW - Slammys and stuff. (Spoilers)   RAW - Slammys and stuff. (Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:29 am

I just watched the JR/Cole/Hornswoggle/Booker T segment on Youtube. Yeah it's pretty bad. Unfortunately it's a bad quality video and you can't really see Hornswoggle's face but at least Cole stayed in character I guess. Booker T's spinerooni wasn't qute as epic as usual, and the JR-rooni was just awful. I've seen worse segments than that though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: RAW - Slammys and stuff. (Spoilers)   RAW - Slammys and stuff. (Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:40 am

Also, let's not forget CM Punk Superstar Of The Year.

I mean, yeah, the awards technically don't mean shit aside from "This is what WWE thinks about itself right now", but it's great to see them give him that recognition. Especially over John Cena.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: RAW - Slammys and stuff. (Spoilers)   RAW - Slammys and stuff. (Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:46 am

I'm just watching the Slammys (Yes, I'm that far behind)... My God, that first segment with JR and Cole was terrible.

Road Dogg back was pretty cool, and watching all the mess ups and funny bits of the year was good. Lots of bits that I didn't see because I only started watching again from November.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: RAW - Slammys and stuff. (Spoilers)   RAW - Slammys and stuff. (Spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:51 am

Weren't a big fan of the JRooni then? Ha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW - Slammys and stuff. (Spoilers)   RAW - Slammys and stuff. (Spoilers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAW - Slammys and stuff. (Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1