CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This week's RAW - 3 questions?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

This week's RAW - 3 questions? Empty
PostSubject: This week's RAW - 3 questions?   This week's RAW - 3 questions? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:45 am

1. What the blue bastard hell is Peewee Herman, why does he exist, and what the hell is the point of the irritating little tosser?

2. What in the name of God was that whole "Vince in a coma, vote for Linda" bit supposed to be about? Did they really think any of that was going to help matters?

3. How does Wade Barrett manage manage to keep his hair so perfect even after having a match? Its like super hair, it never moves!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: This week's RAW - 3 questions?   This week's RAW - 3 questions? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:37 am

1. Pee Wee Herman was an old children's television star who decided to come back so he could adhere to the people who actually liked his show. Why he was on Raw? I blame a horrible mistake in marketing.

2. I didnt get to see Raw so I didnt see the segment.

3. I think it's made out of the same stuff Shatner uses.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: This week's RAW - 3 questions?   This week's RAW - 3 questions? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:02 am

xXAwesomeOneXx wrote:
1. Pee Wee Herman was an old children's television star who decided to come back so he could adhere to the people who actually liked his show.

Like myself, I must admit. It was indeed a very creative and fun show back in it's day and I liked it. Though i've since grown out of it, and other than sheer nostalgia's sake, I probably wouldn't care that he was on Raw.

Not to mention that there was a surprisingly good Tim Burton movie made starring him. Pee Wee's Big Adventure, was in fact his directorial debut.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: This week's RAW - 3 questions?   This week's RAW - 3 questions? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:59 am

I've never wanted the Miz to kill someone so much in my life. I was dying for him to spring across the ring and twat the little shit with the briefcase.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: This week's RAW - 3 questions?   This week's RAW - 3 questions? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:30 am

Pee Wee Herman?? Never heard of him!

I'm thinking of watching WWE again, but is it worth the four or so hours a week of viewing time?
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: This week's RAW - 3 questions?   This week's RAW - 3 questions? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:15 am

There's some good stuff in amongst it at the moment, and the December-April run is always the best, leading into Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: This week's RAW - 3 questions?   This week's RAW - 3 questions? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Yeah. I haven't watched any WWE at all (apart from Alberto Del Rio's debut against Rey Mysterio on Youtube) sinse the week after Wrestlmania this year. I don't even know who the current champions are, or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: This week's RAW - 3 questions?   This week's RAW - 3 questions? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:02 pm

okay...finally seen the Vine in a coma segment.

First off.....I laughed. Thought it was pretty funny for what it was.

Second....was Vince already in "a coma"? I dont remember ever hearing about that before....must be a part of a story I missed.

Third.....it probably hurt them more politically then anything else. Although if Vince runs for president....I'd vote for him lol

Fourth......I love how HHH got a pop just for the sound of his voice.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: This week's RAW - 3 questions?   This week's RAW - 3 questions? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:23 pm

I want to watch WWE more...

But to be brutally honest, this whole "Stand Up For the WWE" garbage is really edging me closer and closer to boycotting the product. And I don't want to do that since i'm currently enjoying a video game based on their product.

However, the more I keep seeing them shove this whole cowardly mission to use children as their human shield instead of taking some fucking responsibility for the critisism directed at them, the more and more I am becoming jaded to their entire corporate entity.

I respect them on an entertainment level, but apparently that's not good enough for them. They feel the need to be pathetically attempting to push their way into being a political cult right now, and it's making me fucking sick.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: This week's RAW - 3 questions?   This week's RAW - 3 questions? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:55 am

But you see, that's what digital TV recorders are for. You record RAW and then simply skip through the bullshit and concentrate on the entertainment product.

In the UK, RAW airs live from 2am-4am most weeks (occasionally 1-3am due to daylight saving). I record it each week and then watch it in an hour on Tuesday morning before I leave to come into the office. In an hour I can cut out commercials, women's matches, "stand up for WWE segments" and the backstage bits with the guest host.

Doing it that way, I enjoy RAW much more.

Smackdown airs at around 10pm on a Friday night (so before the US broadcast) and I record that and watch it in about the same time, an hour, on Saturday or Sunday morning.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: This week's RAW - 3 questions?   This week's RAW - 3 questions? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:44 pm

I just watched last weeks Smackdown, and enjoyed it. I skipped the Diva bit because it was pointless, but I liked the rest. I'm going to watch RAW tomorrow evening (skipping the crap bits, of course). I am officially enjoying watching wrestling again. Still miss Shawn Michaels though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This week's RAW - 3 questions?   This week's RAW - 3 questions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This week's RAW - 3 questions?
Page 1 of 1