CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game. Empty
PostSubject: Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game.   Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:59 pm

So, y'know when Goldberg used to do that thing where he'd walk all the way from backstage to the entrance before he came through the gate?

I came up with a really clever way to include that in a Goldberg CAW entrance.

First, I went into a backstage match in the "Interview area" with a Goldberg caw and someone with a low overall like Vance Archer.

I beat the shit out of Archer to the point where he stays down for a while when I knock him down. Then I quickly run back as far as I can go, turn around and start slowly walking towards him on the ground.

Then I go into Highlight Reel and save that section where I was slowly walking towards him, moving the camera to center on Goldberg so that Vance is cropped out of the picture.

Then I make up doing his taunt (the jumping "exploding" taunt), and record from the back, to put that first.

Then several other bits close up on Goldberg, walking in several other directions, and one that goes in a semi-circle motion like he's walking around a corner.

I take these and I edit them all together with close up camera angles and shots where he walks into the camera, to make it look like he's taunting, turning around, walking towards the camera, turning a hall way and walking towards the camera some more.

Then...

I go into Goldberg's create-an-entrance bit, select his intro bit as "Triple H D-X" (because it's the longest one), and then just play the entrance movie I made, and select the "screen effect" to play the titantron close up.

So it looks like he's walking to the ring as his music plays, and then, the stage animation begins, the movie stops playing, fireworks shoot out of the ramp, he walks through it and so on.

So there you have it. Goldberg's Long Walk entrance in Smackdown vs Raw 2011. :P

It looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game.   Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:20 pm

..you know, thats really cool...but i need a video to confirm this lol and you make the stuff for me so i dont have to do it.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game.   Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:37 pm

Well, the Goldberg I used to make the video (as well as the one I have in the game) was downloaded, which means that I can't upload it.

But I CAN make a video sometime.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game.   Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:35 am

I'd love to see that video! I can't be bothered to do all that myself, so I'll leave the pointless yet cool stuff to you lol.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game.   Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:32 am

I actually plan on making entrance videos for everyone.

Shand, Myron, Fireball, OC, Shane, Dominus, Rocket, Chio, Drake, Javier, and the other mid-carders of mine and the women.

Even if they end up just being short loop made of two or three clips of them taunting and a finisher in a close up (so that they don't take too long), I'm going to want to have everyone with a custom video, and custom music.

That's what i'm working on right now. :p I want everyone to look unique and "finished" before I start recording my universe.

Kinda funny how I've had this game for so long now, and really all I've done aside from 2 RTWM's, is create people, finishers, entrances, attires, videos, paint tools and sim matches to test them out.

It's like i'm still building everyone BEFORE I really start playing. lol And i'm still doing it. Still I think all the work is gonna pay off when you guys see this.

I even think i'm going to turn Cole and Lawler off and call the matches myself, too.

So.... I have to finish all these characters and their stuff, and re-install Vegas, then you guys should start seeing some major stuff.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game.   Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:43 am

Sounds interesting. I've been trying to make entrance videos for my wrestlers, but you have to have a really long match to get lots of different highlights.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game.   Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:34 am

lonewolfshanehunt wrote:
Sounds interesting. I've been trying to make entrance videos for my wrestlers, but you have to have a really long match to get lots of different highlights.

You don't have to wait for the match to end to save the ones it shows you. You can pause the game after doing something, choose "video clip" from Highlight Reel in that pause menu and save the bit that just happened, anytime.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game.   Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:44 pm

NightStarX wrote:
lonewolfshanehunt wrote:

You don't have to wait for the match to end to save the ones it shows you. You can pause the game after doing something, choose "video clip" from Highlight Reel in that pause menu and save the bit that just happened, anytime.

:O I never knew that! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game.   Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creative way to make Goldberg's "Long Walk" entrance in the game.
Page 1 of 1