CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Juan Cena.....yup...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

Juan Cena.....yup... Empty
PostSubject: Juan Cena.....yup...   Juan Cena.....yup... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:20 pm

yes....it's happening...

Juan Cena.....yup... 025
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: Juan Cena.....yup...   Juan Cena.....yup... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:25 pm

he even has theme music lol....

Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Juan Cena.....yup...   Juan Cena.....yup... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:20 am

That's fucking hilarious!
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Juan Cena.....yup...   Juan Cena.....yup... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Just for you Mike, old buddy old pal.

Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Juan Cena.....yup...   Juan Cena.....yup... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:27 am

Yeah, I'm confused by it as well.

Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Juan Cena.....yup...   Juan Cena.....yup... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:40 am

So, uhm...

Basically it's the house show match, and a few weird fanmade videos making fun of it.. then?

I guess it's pretty funny, but I'm starting to at least be relieved that this apparently isn't going to happen on WWE television after all. (I don't think..... I didn't see Raw and there's no mention of it on the WWE.com site). Even though I guess a lot of people still find this funny enough to post videos on, I guess. :p

Hey, as long as it's just the house show thing, I'm willing to laugh at it.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Juan Cena.....yup...   Juan Cena.....yup... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:49 am

No, he's just turning up as normal on RAW!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Juan Cena.....yup...   Juan Cena.....yup... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:59 am

Reaper wrote:
No, he's just turning up as normal on RAW!

Ah yeah. Well, that's still pretty stupid. But at least it's not as stupid as a masked Mexican wrestler Cena.

Still.... when they did this kind of thing with Austin, at the very least they really made it look like there were consequences for doing what he did, by having police officers arrest him and make a big deal about hauling him off in a squad car.

But I guess WWE is now apparently Wild West Entertainment Saloon, where anyone can just waltz in and challenge Nexus. Stupid lack of logic.

Just because wrestling is scripted doesn't mean they have to basically get lazy and say "fuck it" and just accept that the audience is retarded or jaded enough to accept anything with no set of rules, consequences or presidence for anything.

Again, that's the kind of thing that makes TNA suck balls, so why is WWE suddenly getting this lazy all of a sudden? The last thing WWE needs to do is also start slacking off with this "Oh, Cena can still just come back any time he likes. We don't really enforce any rules." logic, or lack thereof.

It's like "Oh, Abyss can just torture and murder people. That's cool. We don't mind." *sigh*

Not only is it bad and lazy booking, but it insults the intelligence of the audience, and that's never good. If they were not even gonna take Cena off TV at all, then why in the fuck even have him raise Orton's hand at the Survivor Series match, or even make the stip at all, if it's meaningless?
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: Juan Cena.....yup...   Juan Cena.....yup... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:07 pm

Basically....

Cena wants to "take out every member of Nexus one by one"so he's going to show up at shows and do that. He already got Miguillicuty, Slater and Gabriel.

The logic is.....when Nexus first arrived they beat up he WWE security team so now they don't give a damn that Cena is sneaking in and beating up Nexus.

They could have done this a lot better.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Juan Cena.....yup...   Juan Cena.....yup... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:28 pm

This just sounds awful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juan Cena.....yup...   Juan Cena.....yup... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juan Cena.....yup...
Page 1 of 1