CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The hell is this??? (KMFDM related)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

The hell is this??? (KMFDM related) Empty
PostSubject: The hell is this??? (KMFDM related)   The hell is this??? (KMFDM related) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:09 am

Uh... I logged onto KMFDM's site today, and... there's a weird message that makes it look like their site was hacked or something, nothing works, the store is down and all that.

Instead, it redirects to this.

http://www.kmfdm.net/DoS

But. They're streaming an entire free new song, if you hit that play button. So obviously they hacked their own site and put this up to promote a new single. lol. Cool.

And it's really fucking badass, too. I think I might have just found the new cXa theme. :p

OMG IT SOUNDZ LIEK EVERYTHINK ELSE DEY EVER DID FUCK IT KMFDM SUCKS!!! FOREVER!!!! BITCH. BORING.OMG IT SOUNDZ LIEK EVERYTHINK ELSE DEY EVER DID FUCK IT KMFDM SUCKS!!! FOREVER!!!! BITCH. BORING.OMG IT SOUNDZ LIEK EVERYTHINK ELSE DEY EVER DID FUCK IT KMFDM SUCKS!!! FOREVER!!!! BITCH. BORING.OMG IT SOUNDZ LIEK EVERYTHINK ELSE DEY EVER DID FUCK IT KMFDM SUCKS!!! FOREVER!!!! BITCH. BORING.OMG IT SOUNDZ LIEK EVERYTHINK ELSE DEY EVER DID FUCK IT KMFDM SUCKS!!! FOREVER!!!! BITCH. BORING.OMG IT SOUNDZ LIEK EVERYTHINK ELSE DEY EVER DID FUCK IT KMFDM SUCKS!!! FOREVER!!!! BITCH. BORING.OMG IT SOUNDZ LIEK EVERYTHINK ELSE DEY EVER DID FUCK IT KMFDM SUCKS!!! FOREVER!!!! BITCH. BORING.OMG IT SOUNDZ LIEK EVERYTHINK ELSE DEY EVER DID FUCK IT KMFDM SUCKS!!! FOREVER!!!! BITCH. BORING.OMG IT SOUNDZ LIEK EVERYTHINK ELSE DEY EVER DID FUCK IT KMFDM SUCKS!!! FOREVER!!!! BITCH. BORING.OMG IT SOUNDZ LIEK EVERYTHINK ELSE DEY EVER DID FUCK IT KMFDM SUCKS!!! FOREVER!!!! BITCH. BORING.OMG IT SOUNDZ LIEK EVERYTHINK ELSE DEY EVER DID FUCK IT KMFDM SUCKS!!! FOREVER!!!! BITCH. BORING.OMG IT SOUNDZ LIEK EVERYTHINK ELSE DEY EVER DID FUCK IT KMFDM SUCKS!!! FOREVER!!!! BITCH. BORING.OMG IT SOUNDZ LIEK EVERYTHINK ELSE DEY EVER DID FUCK IT KMFDM SUCKS!!! FOREVER!!!! BITCH. BORING.OMG IT SOUNDZ LIEK EVERYTHINK ELSE DEY EVER DID FUCK IT KMFDM SUCKS!!! FOREVER!!!! BITCH. BORING.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: The hell is this??? (KMFDM related)   The hell is this??? (KMFDM related) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:50 am

Haven't listend to the song yet but, as a KMFDM mark, I'd go with any suggestion to have them as the tune. Nine Inch Nails, Ministry, Skinny Puppy, KMFDM, Atari Teenage Riot...anything slightly industrial floats my boats!

Doesn't surprise me that they have done it like this. A lot of those type of bands do it. NIN did a few years back.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The hell is this??? (KMFDM related)   The hell is this??? (KMFDM related) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:56 am

Yeah, they always have that kind of style to them. I remember I actually found Atari Teenage Riot in my public library when I was younger. That was hilarious. I can imagine a young kid renting that by accident.

But yeah, KMFDM loves to rip the system, even ripping into themselves. Especially considering Sascha's willingness to flip off the way the mainstream anything goes about everything (even when he's doing it himself. Razz)

I've always loved that about the group. They aren't afraid to be outspoken and hypocrites and laugh at themselves. With KMFDM, nothing is serious, and everything is serious. Very Happy I embrace their whole philosophy. I even love how the fans even talk shit about the band in jest as part of their cheesy nihilist charm.

KMFDM SUCKS.

With what other band in the universe can that be considered a compliment? Razz None.

Last edited by NightStarX on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: The hell is this??? (KMFDM related)   The hell is this??? (KMFDM related) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:01 am

In some ways it's the truest way of doing that sort of ethic. Far too many bands take themselves far more seriuously than their material suggests.

Reminds to work out what I'm going to use for the show. I'm thinking, as it's the Reunion, I'll go with something I've used before. Manson is currently the strongest candidate...
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The hell is this??? (KMFDM related)   The hell is this??? (KMFDM related) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:13 am

I think this sums them up WAY better than Wikipedia ever could:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KMFDM

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: The hell is this??? (KMFDM related)   The hell is this??? (KMFDM related) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:29 am

Would to see them. I've seen the Nails but not the others I mentioned. Just bought myself a ticket to a an industrial/cybergoth mini festival in my home town. All the bands and my own bed at the end of it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hell is this??? (KMFDM related)   The hell is this??? (KMFDM related) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hell is this??? (KMFDM related)
Page 1 of 1