CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yup. I'm going to hell for thinking this is funny.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Yup. I'm going to hell for thinking this is funny. Empty
PostSubject: Yup. I'm going to hell for thinking this is funny.   Yup. I'm going to hell for thinking this is funny. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:27 am

Here's some hilarious commentary that was put over some really stupid kids imitating WWE.

There's a reason that they plaster "DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, AT SCHOOL OR ANYWHERE" on their ads. Therefore that takes a lot of my guilt away knowing that these kids really are this stupid.

However, it's this amazing commentary placed over it that really makes this shine. Seriously. If awards were given out for wonderful commentary, this video would need it.

Yeah, this video makes me realize i'm going to hell. Especially for laughing at it.

Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Yup. I'm going to hell for thinking this is funny.   Yup. I'm going to hell for thinking this is funny. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:53 am

Dixie Carter is probably trawling the Internet for those kids' phone number.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Yup. I'm going to hell for thinking this is funny.   Yup. I'm going to hell for thinking this is funny. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:18 am

Hahaha I thought this was pretty funny. The main event at Wrestlemania hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Yup. I'm going to hell for thinking this is funny.   Yup. I'm going to hell for thinking this is funny. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Hell? I've been offered a permanent postion! I'll make sure you get a good spot, Mike...Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yup. I'm going to hell for thinking this is funny.   Yup. I'm going to hell for thinking this is funny. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yup. I'm going to hell for thinking this is funny.
Page 1 of 1