CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news. Empty
PostSubject: Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news.   Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:09 pm

Now, this may be a little early for me to be doing backflips of joy or anything, but...

I was just contacted today by someone who would like to add me as a featured reviewer on their website.

Now, I was considering.. just considering at the time, mind you... getting back into the video review thing. Because I was seriously beginning to feel as if it was an avenue in which I failed at.

the beginning of it was the wrecking of my computer and everything my hard drive contained, and most of my work. My motivation's bottom fell out like an un-nailed barrel full of lead cookies and I spent the last half of the year just not interested in ever doing another review video again.

It was only recently that I mused to myself that I might give it "another shot" if anyone even cares (and being pretty sure that they in fact did not).

But now, getting the notification that someone may in fact be interested in picking me up, actually gives me the first reason to really do it that i've had in a while.

If anything more comes of this, I'lll say something. But yeah. I mighta just got asked to create web review content.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news.   Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:11 pm

Although I dunno what this means for all that work I was putting into producing that "CXA Universe" video series of SvR11 game stuff.

This may take longer, because if I do in fact have a responsbility now to do featured content, i'll have to put the CXA Universe video game thing into the "personal free time hobby list" and take it out of the "main priority" list, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news.   Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:15 am

Excellent news. Hope it works out for you.

And if its paying, then it has to come first.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news.   Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:44 am

Interestingly enough, I was just given a response email to me thanking them for the opportunity, giving me thanks back and asking me not to reveal too much of their new year's reveal plans, or who they are, and what they're preparing. Razz ehe.

So, I cant provide other details at the moment. But i'lll leave this thread up since it's just CXA with a few of us, and it's not a place where everyone on the internet goes anyway, but yeah. I'lll mention more after the deal is all done and everything's set up.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news.   Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:19 am

The secret is safe! Wink But good news dude Smile
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news.   Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:24 pm

I'm telling everyone I know about this!

Hey, you guys! Guess what Mike just told us. Oh, you already know. Damn it!
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news.   Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:30 am

Good luck with that Mike! With a bit of luck you can make a career out of your talents!
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news.   Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:44 am

julius seizure (Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:30 am) wrote:
Good luck with that Mike! With a bit of luck you can make a career out of your talents!

Then you can earn lots of money, and give it to us.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news.   Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:48 am

I was going to strategically suggest that at a later date, Shane, once the money was in hand. CHEERS FOR RUINING IT!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news.   Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:05 pm

The direct approach is always the best approach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news.   Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy crap!! I think I just got some good personal news.
Page 1 of 1