CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to CXA Universe.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Welcome to CXA Universe.  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to CXA Universe.    Welcome to CXA Universe.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:02 pm

Have at it, guys. :)

If you have any ideas for other forums, or things, or any questions or ideas about the place, lemme know. I also have some ideas for the future, but that's for another time. I'll get to that later on.

Enjoy.

Last edited by NightStarX on Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to CXA Universe.    Welcome to CXA Universe.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Very nicely done as always
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Good job Mike   Welcome to CXA Universe.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:34 am

Good job on the board fella, nice one.

I'd maybe add the following forums:

Wrestling discussions (so all WWE,TNA, etc etc stuff can go in there)

General Video Games discussion

Movie discussion
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to CXA Universe.    Welcome to CXA Universe.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:22 am

MOOOOOOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Hmm.   Welcome to CXA Universe.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:16 am

Nice to see Wheato maintaining his usual standards of posting.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to CXA Universe.    Welcome to CXA Universe.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:42 am

What does CXA stand for?
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Meaning   Welcome to CXA Universe.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 am

Cosmic Xylophone Association
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to CXA Universe.    Welcome to CXA Universe.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:05 pm

Yeah, that's the part I havn't quite figured out, yet. The new acronym.

I know that I meant it to resemble the two connected-by-history feds we used to be in, in order to give the impression that we're from the universe in which CWA and TXA inhabited, but also.... a springboard to a new future that has nothing to do with those feds and is about us personally, as people.

So to that end, I wanted it to resemble the old names, but yet be a new direction entirely. So I planned on having the letters stand for something else. I don't think it's "Central Xtreme Alliance" or anything like that....

Whatever it is, since it's more or less about our stuff we've done, at the very least the "C" stands for "Creative.". or even "Conversation", or "Community" since those are the three main reasons for this place. I guess it can be any or all of those things.

The Creative Xtreme Alliance, perhaps. Whichever, whatever. It's more a state of mind than an acronym that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to CXA Universe.    Welcome to CXA Universe.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:15 pm

So it means everything and nothing at the same time? I see...
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to CXA Universe.    Welcome to CXA Universe.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Not really, it just means that it's supposed to be nostalgic, and describe where we came from and our common bond from the old boards.

But at the same time, it's supposed to be something new and a community about creativity and conversation, and a hangout built on something we recognize, I guess.

I didn't think about the acronym letters and what they stand for, so much as I was just thinking it was a clever rebranding of our past, and a way to move into the future as well.

It's basically like our old hangouts, except it's version 3.0.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to CXA Universe.    Welcome to CXA Universe.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:09 am

I get it now. So where are all the others? Seems theres only 4 of us.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Others   Welcome to CXA Universe.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:21 am

Others will join in time. Chio knows about the place, I've told Myron and he said he'd sop by. Matt's been away this weekend but I'm sure he will chip in when he's back. Give it time.

As for the name, I think the best idea is not to actually spell the acronym out at all. We all know what its supposed to represent in general, but it can represent to each of us anything we want it to be - creative, community/conversation whatever, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to CXA Universe.    Welcome to CXA Universe.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:37 am

Whatever doesn't begin with C...
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to CXA Universe.    Welcome to CXA Universe.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:41 am

I BEGIN WITH C. Sort of.

Pretty badass, this here site. Will be nice to have somewhere other than Facebook to discuss inconsequential stuff.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to CXA Universe.    Welcome to CXA Universe.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:48 am

Chio's Xtreme Alliance? I like it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to CXA Universe.    Welcome to CXA Universe.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to CXA Universe.
Page 1 of 1