CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The OC Universe

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The OC

The OC

The OC Universe Empty
PostSubject: The OC Universe   The OC Universe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:32 pm

Ok so i went back into the game with full swing, finished making my new chars Triple X and Axel Vain. Some tweaks and i'll have them uploaded. But I got Out Cold to win the first ever Royal Rumble for my universe and then of course frak it all up at Wrestlemania lol. And he then never appeared on the World heavyweight ranking list, which i dislike. Oh man but the highlights are the Trinity of Midnight, Fireball and Myron Fox are an undefeated tag team (and I haven't played them, the CPUs have been whooping it). Fortune (Beer Money) have won the tag titles.

Now I have also split my brands. Raw has all the CAWs except matt Campbell and Chio Reto (Matt is number 1 contender for the World heavyweight belt so why ruin a good thing. Shane Hunt won the first ever Money in the bank and cashed in on the IC title match a few months later and held onto to it for 2 months, he lost to Kane. Myron Fox is the number 1 contender for the WWE belt held by Triple H. I have RVD and Triple H still on RAW cause hell, I like them. James Storm...I dont know what the CPU is doing, but he has been the WWE champion 3 times now cause I rarely get involved, but he is also in the US title slot and thats when i drew the line lol.

I just ended my Elimination Chamber PPV with Rob Arnold in the 6 way dance for the US title held by Triple X, he was one of the last three with Out Cold in there too. Smackdown had a Chamber match too and the new champ...Stone Cold Steve Austin, again, I didn't touch it lol. I'll update tomorrow when i go into Wrestlemnia 26 for the second time.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

The OC Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OC Universe   The OC Universe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:00 am

Boo, no mention of the Reaper. OCWWE, like, totally sucks now. tongue
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

The OC Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OC Universe   The OC Universe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:43 am

Shane Hunt is doing well in everyones Universe. That makes me happy in my pants.
Back to top Go down
The OC

The OC

The OC Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OC Universe   The OC Universe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:15 am

I wish i could say more about the Reaper, he is number 10 in the WWE championship rankings and isnt very active to move up, but i'll give him some push and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

The OC Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OC Universe   The OC Universe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:15 am

A push out the back door perhaps? Wink
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

The OC Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OC Universe   The OC Universe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:16 am

Sounds about right. Never wrestles, lives on his past glories...have TNA been on the phone to the Reaper to try and paoch him away?

Not like that thrusting young buck on the number one spot...
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

The OC Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OC Universe   The OC Universe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:02 am

alfheimprince wrote:
have TNA been on the phone to the Reaper to try and paoch him away?

OOH. That's harsh! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Drogoth

Drogoth

The OC Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OC Universe   The OC Universe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:07 am

To Hulk Hogan, maybe...Wink
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

The OC Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OC Universe   The OC Universe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:23 am

It might be, if he could spell poach...
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

The OC Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OC Universe   The OC Universe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:26 am

The truth is that unlike certain foppish painted doodling Dandypratt fish princes, the Reaper never needs to chase glory. Glory is temporary, true class and quality is eternal.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

The OC Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OC Universe   The OC Universe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:27 am

A bit like reading your RPs then...they last forever too...
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

The OC Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OC Universe   The OC Universe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:44 am

Yes, whereas yours are virtually instant.... Or at least instantly forgettable
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

The OC Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OC Universe   The OC Universe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:46 am

Nice riposte!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

The OC Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OC Universe   The OC Universe Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:59 am

Lol, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The OC Universe Empty
PostSubject: Re: The OC Universe   The OC Universe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The OC Universe
Page 1 of 1