CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting Universe

Go down 
+3
NightStarX
Julius Seizure
lonewolfshanehunt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

Interesting Universe Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:28 pm

In my Universe, Shane Hunt and Paul James won the tag titles at the TLC PPV, but on the same night Paul beat Shane for the US title. So yeah, interesting stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:48 am

Ha! In my Universe last night Big D won RR but fell to the might of J Dub at WM. Shand & Fox jobbed to the Gimmick Guys, and Chi went over Rocket, ODV, Joxide, Giznap & OC in MITB.

Last night I also discovered that highlight reels can be saved to the HDD!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:26 am

I wish I had as much of an opprtunity to play Universe with the CXA caws.

Ever since I ran into a snag with that video I made and how that whole plan messed up, I've been hesitant to move on from that WWE Universe, or do a single match since.

I should probably just forget about that video that didn't work out and just play Universe, though. .........if I wasn't suddenly too damn busy with other things.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:49 am

Chio is my world champion now, going over Reaper

Joxide is the IC champ, having recently beaten Fox. Rocket is up as the next number 1 contender.

The Trinity are the tag champs, in a major feud with the Cydes. The Cydes tried to interfere in a title defence against the Leaders of the New School, but the Trinity still came out the winners.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:55 am

My divisions are pretty badly organised, I'm concentrating on my budding tag team division at the moment. Gimmick Guys as champions with competition from Chi & Orland, Big D & Rob Arnold, Mr. M Rocket & Mr. D Vicious, Joxide & Rynx & most recently, the Trinity
Back to top Go down
Robbo1701

Robbo1701

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:31 pm

this is all very disturbing so far not one mention of the BpA faction not one i'm disgusted i tell thee lmao
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:51 pm

julius seizure wrote:
My divisions are pretty badly organised, I'm concentrating on my budding tag team division at the moment. Gimmick Guys as champions with competition from Chi & Orland, Big D & Rob Arnold, Mr. M Rocket & Mr. D Vicious, Joxide & Rynx & most recently, the Trinity

Could you post some morphs and screenies of your Gimmick Guys, Big D, J Dub, Giznap, and Rynx CAWs? I'd love to have a few of them in my Universe.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:24 am

I've made a Brummy CAW Paul, but not Darkside and you can't have a 1 man stable, except of course for the 1 Man Gang but you ain't him, bro. Tell me what he looks like & his finisher and I'll make him Very Happy

I'll try and post some videos later mang. I'll type out the morphs and take some pics of them an ting. I done more since. They aren't as detailed as Mike or Dave's creations though but you can change them if you get the urge :p
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:32 am

I decided to make an Absolute Zero CAW last night, just because I can. He's looking pretty good so far, but I want add some paint tool to his tights.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:57 am

I made an A Zee CAW last night too
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:08 am

Seriously?? That's a bit strange, that we both decided to make the same character at the same time. I bet they don't look anything like one another lol.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:08 am

Interesting little quirk turned up in Universe mode today. Got to the Royal Rumble PPV with Joxide and Chio as the tag team champions, Chio as world champ.

The game set up a tag title defence for the Southwest Express against Reaper and Fox, and then later in the show put Chio down to defend his title against the Reaper. Myron didn't have another match.

So to amuse myself I changed the rules around and made the tag match a no DQ falls count anywhere elimination match, and the World title a Hell in a Cell match.

This was so that the Trinity could work a plan.

I had them basically get Joxide trapped outside the ring on our side and then batter him senseless with weapons to the point where they were able to score a quick pin.

That left Chio alone to face Fox and Shand. I then played it as though Shand and Fox were dragging the match out for as long as possible to knacker Chio before his title defence. Beating him down but not pinning him, using lots of double teams, and having Fox do most of the work in order to keep Shand fresh for later on. Eventually after Chio was wearing the proverbial crimson mask, Shand pinned him with his own Chi-D-T to capture the tag belts.

Come the world title match, Shand (in a new set of gear) looked fresh as a daisy. Chio, meanwhile (in my storyline at least) looked dead. Shand brutalised him from the opening bell and took back the world title in under a minute

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:25 am

Now as much as I'm behind the Joxide and Chio beating by The Trinity this getting me to do all the work is a little much, no match later or not!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:18 am

Well think of it more as Novaar choosing to 1) do Shand a favour, and 2) grab as much of the spotlight for himself as he can.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:42 am

It makes a change for him to pull his weight in a match lol.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:20 pm

I've finished my Absolute Zero CAW. I'll take a few pics of it tomorrow and post them somewhere on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:34 am

Cool. I was gonna do a few pics last night but I remembered my camera was here (at work). I'll do some later on for the CAW's you wanted
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:43 am

Cool. Thanks for that.
Back to top Go down
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:42 pm

I'm so going to have to get back into all this. Last time I left it, Arnold and Shand were having some classics for the World title, the Brotherhood (Snake & Chant) were battling off Fireball and Myron for tag titles. However Chio and a few others, including Shane Hunt were sneaking up the rankings, gunning for Arnold.

I want to update my Rob Arnold CAW soon too, in time for the reunion show, not much to change, just some attire tweaks.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:52 am

CAW pix coming tonight, I've remembered my camera!
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:17 am

Excellent! You going to post the morphs for them? I'll post a pic or two of my Ab Zee tonight as well.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:09 am

I'll do the face morphs if you so desire. I didn't bother doing body morphs but I'll type out what I have. Also got TXA Illuminati & CXA Reunion attires for Joxide I'll post a pic of should anyone be interested in updating their version. Both of which you can make in 5 minutes flat
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:10 am

BTW who can recall who else was in the BPA besides Brummy & Darkside? I got a spare CAW space
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Just been trying to move my photos from my phone (camera pics are too detailed) to my laptop but alas my sworn enemy that is iTunes refuses to allow me to take pics from my phone and put them on my laptop so i'm going to have to email them to myself one by one and upload them tomorrow once i've got them on a computer. Sorry for the delays. Blame Apple and their shitty iTunes crap.

Coming tomorrow:

Mark Rynx
J Dub
Special Giznap
Big D
Absolute Zero
The Rapper
Super Hero
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Big thumbs up for them, and don't worry about the delay.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:17 am

Well I've managed to get the pics to an email account but imageshack is banned at work so they'll have to wait for later!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:55 am

Haven't you got iphoto on your Mac? That will let you import straight in? If not, put the phone on USB mass storage mode and you can drag them straight across in Finder.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:44 am

yeah I got iPhoto but it wouldn't let me drag them across? I tried the 'import to library' tab but it didn't show my phone as a device. Not sure about doing it in the browser though, dunno if I tried that actually. I'll have a look again later. Ta!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:25 am

Strange, as iPhoto usually picks them up automatically. But provided you can put your phone in mass storage mode, it will work in Finder. Its how I transfer all my stuff between the Mac and the Nokia N8 - Nokia's Mac software is rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:52 am

Lunched out the CAW's again.

This time it's Mike, Dave & Chris' fault for keeping me roped on the podcast :p
Sunday night! Promise!
Back to top Go down
Robbo1701

Robbo1701

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:39 am

well i have good news for people this week the robbo is buying sm11 for ps3 (should be wednesday) and will be making alot of new caws for me and the jox one to faff about with, and as to who the 3rd member of BpA at first it was Chio with his very brief stint but little Brother Danny Midlandson came in when Chio went solo and flew the coup lol will have all these and more from wednesday onwards ladies
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:36 am

I've got the Nitro arena! Not bad at all I must say
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:37 am

You seen my Ab Zee CAW in the CAW vid and screenie thread? There's pics of Paul's new attire as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Universe   Interesting Universe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting Universe
Page 1 of 1