CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CXA Logo and CXA Reunion Arena is on Community Creations (Took me a damn while)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

CXA Logo and CXA Reunion Arena is on Community Creations (Took me a damn while) Empty
PostSubject: CXA Logo and CXA Reunion Arena is on Community Creations (Took me a damn while)   CXA Logo and CXA Reunion Arena is on Community Creations (Took me a damn while) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:10 pm

So, if you can put up with the repeated attempts and frustration of a terribly unstable server....

You may find that if you search for Logos and the keywords "CXA" or "CXAUNIVERSE" you might see the CXA logo that I just created and put up.

it's the big size logo, so it can be used for your rings and such.

Good luck logging on to the fucking servers to get it. I wish you godspeed.

EDIT: I have also just uploaded a CXA Reunion arena. It is based on the color scheme that David mentioned in the official show.

So check that out, as well. Keywords are "CXA" and "CXAREUNION"
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

CXA Logo and CXA Reunion Arena is on Community Creations (Took me a damn while) Empty
PostSubject: Re: CXA Logo and CXA Reunion Arena is on Community Creations (Took me a damn while)   CXA Logo and CXA Reunion Arena is on Community Creations (Took me a damn while) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:11 am

Excellent stuff Mike. Saved me the bother. I'll post some thoughts on the game later today.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: CXA Logo and CXA Reunion Arena is on Community Creations (Took me a damn while)   CXA Logo and CXA Reunion Arena is on Community Creations (Took me a damn while) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:12 am

I've downloaded both your logo and your arena. Nice work. Used the logo to create a weekly CXA arena, which I'll use for my main brand once I get all the necessary ducks in a row.

Tried to review both of them, and think I got one review in before I gave it up as a bad job. The servers really are still awful.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CXA Logo and CXA Reunion Arena is on Community Creations (Took me a damn while)   CXA Logo and CXA Reunion Arena is on Community Creations (Took me a damn while) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CXA Logo and CXA Reunion Arena is on Community Creations (Took me a damn while)
Page 1 of 1