CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What I've done with Universe so far.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

What I've done with Universe so far. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I've done with Universe so far.   What I've done with Universe so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:24 am

Basically any variation on black and red. I used Mike's logo to do one which had the barbed wire design on the apron skirts, with the logo on each side. Then I used the embossed metal design for the ring posts, black turnbuckle pads with the logo on each, and red ropes. CXA log on a grey ring canvas.

Black mats, and the CXA logo on the announce desk.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: What I've done with Universe so far.   What I've done with Universe so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:31 am

Nice! I was gonna go for red turnbuckle pads & black ropes like Nitro used to be, CXA logo in the ring, didn't think about the mats much. Can you have rails instead of the black wall that hold the crowd back?

CWA Massacre I'll probably do another red/black combination and Chaos a green/black combo.

Not sure about my TXA & TXI! arenas yet. I always pictured them as a red/black colour scheme so I'll try and mix it up a bit when I design them
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: What I've done with Universe so far.   What I've done with Universe so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:40 am

Yes, you can have barricades rather than the wall.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: What I've done with Universe so far.   What I've done with Universe so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Nice! So tonight I finished RTWM, made a basic CXA & TXI! logo, made the CXA arena (looks mint, if only we could to stages) and unlocked some stuff. I might just buy the Fan Access pack from the online shop to unlock it all in one and get all the DLC in one fell swoop.

I was going to try and make a good logo with the paint tool but DAMN is that a horrible tool to use. They should just load Microsoft Paint in there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I've done with Universe so far.   What I've done with Universe so far. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I've done with Universe so far.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2